About the Gym
- Peak time:
- Monday - Friday 5PM - 10PM; Saturday, Sunday & holidays - all day
- Peak time, all day: Feb. 20, Apr. 17, Sept. 5, Nov. 20-24, 2017,
- December 24, 2017 - January 3, 2018 - all day
- Off-peak time:
- Monday - Friday, 10AM - 5PM. The off-peak rate is available for climbing only during off-peak hours
The day pass is the entrance fee on any single day, for a whole day of unsupervised climbing (climbing with your own partner and you know how to belay). Bring your own climbing gear or you can rent gear for the day from us.
- Peak Adult:
- Peak Junior (age 17 and younger):
- Off-Peak Adult:
- Off-Peak Junior:
The bouldering only pass allows for unlimited bouldering on our designated bouldering walls only, no roped climbing.
- Peak Adult:
- Peak Junior (age 13 - 17):
- Off-Peak Adult:
- Off-Peak Junior:
The belay-only pass allows a gym user to belay only for his partner. The belay-only pass does not include climbing or climbing gear. The belayer will need to satisfy Go Vertical's belay test.
- Any person:
The multi-pass coupon offers a discount from the day pass and has no expiration date. These coupons are valid only for one person and cannot be shared. The multi-pass coupon does not include climbing gear. The multi-pass coupon allows for all types of climbing: bouldering, top-rope and sport leading. (Demonstration of appropriate climbing skills is required)
- 10-Pass Adult:
- 10-Pass Junior (age 17 & younger):
- 5-Pass Adult:
- 5-Pass Junior:
Membership to Go Vertical includes unlimited gym use, discounts for clinics, private lessons, and classes. As a member, you may bring in one guest at a time to climb for free on their first visit to Go Vertical. Climb often, climb harder, enjoy the fun and feel better! Take a Go Vertical membership.
Month-to-month memberships are paid by eft (electronic funds transfer) using a credit card. The initiation fee is currently eliminated - save $75 when joining now by monthly eft!
To begin the month-to-month membership by eft, you pay the pro-rated portion of the current month (minimum charge for the current month is $19 per adult, $17 per child) and the next two months in advance, then continue at the month-to-month rate until you'd like to stop.
Inquire about discounts that are available for those who join together on the same credit card.
- Adult Monthly:
- Junior Monthly(age 17 & younger):
- Adult Yearly:
- Junior Yearly(age 17 & younger):
- Month-to-month members may cancel their membership with no further obligation at any time with written notice before 15th day of the month prior to the effective date of your cancellation; (for example, if you wish to cancel for March, we need to receive notice prior to February 15th); notice must be received by letter, fax, e-mail or a form that you may complete at our front desk; requests for cancellation received on the 15th day of the month or later will not take effect until after the following month
- Members may freeze (temporarily hold) their membership for a calendar month at a time and for up to three months in a given calendar year; a membership freeze can only be given for a calendar month and not any portion of a month; Members may freeze their membership at any time with written notice before 15th day of the month prior to the effective date of your freeze; (for example, if you wish to freeze for March, we need to receive notice prior to February 15th); notice must be received by letter, fax, e-mail or a form that you may complete at our front desk; requests for freeze received on the 15th day of the month or later will not take effect until after the following month. A freeze notice requires a specific restart date.
- Retroactive refunds or credits are not offered
- A member who joins together with another on a joint membership in exchange for a discount cannot freeze their membership alone
- For those who join on a month-to-month membership, a freeze or cancellation will not be accepted for the first 3 months of the membership
- A service fee of $15 will be assessed to any month-to-month membership if the membership dues cannot be collected by the 15th of any month
One Day Equipment Rental
- Carabiner or belay device:
- $1 each
- Shoes, harness, 2 carabiners, and belay device:
Go Vertical Philly offers walk-in supervised top-roped climbing, any time, every day for all ages on our beginner walls. If you want to experience the challenge, joy and excitement of indoor rock climbing just walk in and we'll take care of you. Go Vertical provides all that you'll need. No appointment needed. (Groups of 3 or more are encouraged to make a reservation for a Climbing Party)
- 3 Climbs per person:
Share with your special someone, the thrill of rock climbing. Gift certificates can be purchased for beginner's classes, day passes, memberships or any other climbing program or service offered at Go Vertical. Certificates are available for purchase in person, by phone, firstname.lastname@example.org or fax.