4-Part Climbing Clinic
Motivating and challenging, this clinic series is for novice and intermediate climbers. Attend this four-part series to climb strong. Learn advanced climbing techniques to climb better. Identify your weakest links and practice specific drills to strengthen them.
This treats the climbers and their skills as a whole; each class builds on the lessons learned and practiced in the previous ones. Climbing efficiently = climbing harder and longer with less energy.
- Part I - Footwork: backsteps, highsteps, flagging and more
- Part II - Bodywork: twistlocks, dropknees, the cross-through, lockoff, etc
- Part III - Roofs/overhangs: straight arms and tight abs get you up the steeps, buff you up
- Part IV - Drills: bouldering, route finding, problem solving, complementary training, games
There is a two-week cancellation policy and no makeups will be offered for missed sessions
- Top Rope Belay Certification; reservations in advance
- Student/Instructor Ratio:
- 4 to 1
- Class Length:
- 1 night per week for 4 weeks, 2 hours each class
- 7-9 PM, or as agreed
- Tuesdays in Nov, 2013, : 5, 12, 19, 26
- December 2013 by arrangement
- Tuesdays in January, 2014, : 7, 14, 21, 28
- Tuesdays in February, 2014, : 4, 11, 18, 25
- Tuesdays in March, 2014, : 4, 11, 18, 25
- Tuesdays in April, 2014, : 1, 8, 15, 22
- Class Fee:
- $165; ($130 for Go Vertical members)
Cancellation policy: If a class reservation is made and the student does not show up for class, Go Vertical will charge the fee of the reserved class. If a class reservation is canceled or date or time of class is changed with less than 48 hours notice before the start of the class, Go Vertical will charge 1/2 of the fee of the reserved class. Refunds or make-ups for missed sessions will not be offered.